htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

3 posters

just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc

Shinta1526

just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc Empty just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc

Post by Shinta1526 Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 pm

just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc 12312310

can you pls check this guys im on my AOD skill FS and the hell i took a dmg thats not meant to be when your on AOD skill also they manage to kill me when im on that skill knowing that AOD gives you +2000 def.. THANKS
    doarcalin

just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc Empty Re: just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc

Post by doarcalin Fri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Well I was one of those FBs and I can tell you they're not using any hack. Besides you was hit with bm3 and AOD doesn't make you invincible.
    Shinta1526

just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc Empty Re: just wondering.... pls check this 3 people acc

Post by Shinta1526 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:56 am

sir not to be offended but im am just curious on how much damage i can take when im in AOD skill knowing that i have a good def even when im not in that skill coz i have a set of FC with high def + eog+8 then + 2 dros earrings which give you def also and a total of maybe 3.8 def when im on that skill so that i posted it just curious how did i die so easily in that situation... T_T
    [GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

Post by [GM]Miracle Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 am

FS AOD vs FB BM3Aura = useless. if u want proof come CH1 BI i show u with my FB Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm