htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

3 posters

just wondering

Hunterz
    Hunterz

just wondering Empty just wondering

Post by Hunterz Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:06 am

why do people "this server is hard to farm , this shit is expensive , i come from bla bla bla i cant donate , please give me alz , please borrow me some alz bla bla bla"?

let me tell u guys something..

i start this server with 0.. yes , 0 alz , 0 ecoins , 0 items.. i do all quest solo , bm3 quest , bslvl quest , and going to complete all quest.. i've played a lot of private server and yes private server wayyy much easier than the official.. isnt it enough with x3 drop per item? i am still playing official with x1 drop , a very little ammount of alz drop but still got crap osmium item..

there is NO HARD THING IN ANY SHIT YOU DO and DONT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TOO MUCH that shows how weak u are..

my ign is Mack , and i dont care if u want to do dungeons with me like i do it duo with Destroyer. He never beg , he never ask but he INVITE me to duo with him.. hell yeah , thats what we do.. farm farm and farm not PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE..

cant donate? vote till u can buy ur item or farm alz and buy cash item from donator. I've played a lot of p.server that i cant donate with paypal or something but still i can pawn.

This "PLEASE" thing really piss me off.

Last edited by Mack_FB on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

just wondering Empty Re: just wondering

Post by [GA]Grimm Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:22 am

Mack_FB wrote:why do people "this server is hard to farm , this shit is expensive , i come from bla bla bla i cant donate , please give me alz , please borrow me some alz bla bla bla"?

let me tell u guys something..

i start this server with 0.. yes , 0 alz , 0 ecoins , 0 items.. i do all quest solo , bm3 quest , bslvl quest , and going to complete all quest.. i've played a lot of private server and yes private server wayyy much easier than the official.. isnt it enought with x3 drop per item? i am still playing official with x1 drop , a very little ammount of alz drop but still got crap osmium item..

there is NO HARD THING IN ANY SHIT YOU DO and DONT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TOO MUCH that shows how weak u are..

my ign is Mack , and i dont care if u want to do dungeons with me like i do it duo with Destroyer. He never beg , he never ask but he INVITE me to duo with him.. hell yeah , thats what we do.. farm farm and farm not PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE..

cant donate? vote till u can buy ur item or farm alz and buy cash item from donator. I've played a lot of p.server that i cant donate with paypal or something but still i can pawn.

This "PLEASE" thing really piss me off.
    +1
    vilmantas26
    vilmantas26

Post by vilmantas26 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:18 am

+2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:24 am