htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

+2
QnnQ
[GM]Kenneth
6 posters

IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen

[GM]Kenneth

IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen Empty IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen

Post by [GM]Kenneth Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:25 pm

So, it started with xmarkwinkiIIer < Fake xmarkwinkiller with double II as LL trying to sell Jochen ESH.

So he then asks Jochen to mail him the Alz, then Jochen realized it was the fake xmarkwinkiller and reported to me.

Both xmarkwinkiIIer, IndianPana and FJosh has the same IP address. I didn't bother about FJosh since he is doing his business in Porta Inferno.

The rest is explained in the screenshots by Jochen

IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen 111
    IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen 210
    IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen 310
    IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen 410
    IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen 510

back to study.

QnnQ

IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen Empty lol

Post by QnnQ Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:33 pm

LOL @ the conversation... Nice 1 Jochen... Well done to GM Kenneth for taking action.. xD
    Cheers people xD Dont scam or U're Ban!
    doarcalin

IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen Empty Re: IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen

Post by doarcalin Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Lame attempt to scam.. well he deserves the ban. Good job Kenneth and nice screenshots Jochen Very Happy
    [GM]Kenneth

IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen Empty Re: IndianPana banned for trying to scam Jochen

Post by [GM]Kenneth Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Well, I banned xmarkwinkiiier on the spot without knowing IndianPana was behind all these scams. Back then, players already knew there was a fake xmarkwinkiiier on the go.

IndianPana, you're active in the game. I've seen you played for sometime. Why do this?

I was about to give you a chance but it's too late since I banned xmarkwinkiiier without knowing it was you.

Therefore, I've requested Lionheart to unban you.
    kokchen

Post by kokchen Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Why you want 2 scam me IndianaPana??? I am your friend. I am Berlin & Jochen. WHY?
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Post by [GA]Grimm Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:47 pm

[GM]Kenneth wrote:Well, I banned xmarkwinkiiier on the spot without knowing IndianPana was behind all these scams. Back then, players already knew there was a fake xmarkwinkiiier on the go.

IndianPana, you're active in the game. I've seen you played for sometime. Why do this?

I was about to give you a chance but it's too late since I banned xmarkwinkiiier without knowing it was you.

Therefore, I've requested Lionheart to unban you.

UNBAN, ARE YOU SERIOUSE?????? Since when hackers or scammers getting second chance????? i think its not good idea at all.
    [GM]Kenneth

Post by [GM]Kenneth Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Well, it's up to Lionheart, I gave him the decision.

At least a ban duration will serve him. xD
    tronyx

Post by tronyx Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:58 pm

if you unban him , all baned people will ask a second chance ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:12 am