htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

4 posters

Upgrading -TOTAL FAIL-

xHahha

Upgrading -TOTAL FAIL- Empty Upgrading -TOTAL FAIL-

Post by xHahha Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi, everyone I'm a player here and after I read the 2th April updates I was quite happy, but now I'm not, acctually I'm going to give up if the upgrade problem won't solve(why I say 'problem?-beaucause lion announced this '8)Slightly increase of Upgrade Success Rate' but there's no higher chance... there's only a far lower one... I wasted around 200 ucm for 3 items and the result was gloves+7(max was+9) helm+4(max+7) boots+7(max+7)
    and before the update upgrade was working well I mean I used to buy 30-40 ucm and the item got+11 but now...)
    Thank you for reading this and I will wait answers especialy from STAFF.Have a nice day!
    lionheart
    lionheart
    Admin

Upgrading -TOTAL FAIL- Empty Re: Upgrading -TOTAL FAIL-

Post by lionheart Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:01 pm

There is no change on +0 to +10, what have been change is the rate from + 11 to + 15. Rate is all depends on luck.
    boybastos
    boybastos

Post by boybastos Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

lionheart wrote:There is no change on +0 to +10, what have been change is the rate from + 11 to + 15. Rate is all depends on luck.

ts..u need more luck Very Happy
    WhosYourDaddy
    WhosYourDaddy

Post by WhosYourDaddy Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Upgrade depends on luck Smile other can do +10 with like 50uch other with 300 Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm