htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

5 posters

raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:)

[GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:) Empty raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:)

Post by [GM]Miracle Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 pm

enjoy this printscreen everyone!
    WA with fa range??? srsly??? i couldn't print tyrant bcause he was too far Neutral
    raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:) Cabal126
    Hunterz
    Hunterz

raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:) Empty Re: raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:)

Post by Hunterz Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Pawned !
    Raslo

raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:) Empty Re: raslo's aoe + mrlocdog having fun with him... finishing ft2 /:)

Post by Raslo Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 pm

What is on the screen. Miracle it is lag lol. Miracle please video, we need. We didn't used hacks. CHECK THIS.
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Good job mate!!!
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 pm

That is not because of the lag Smile Trust me I've used hacks too on Official EU cabal...and few years back on private servers. I know how they work and how they look. That is Attack Reach, part of GM Commands from episode 2 servers Wink. You got nothing to add now Smile You and LocDog were suspects for a very long time. And once in IC2 I've seen you and LocDog with No Cooldown but didn't manage to print it Smile
    lionheart
    lionheart
    Admin

Post by lionheart Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm

JustEvil is unbanned, because through several day of monitoring, he is clean.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm