htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

4 posters

FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really???

[GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really??? Empty FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really???

Post by [GM]Miracle Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:12 pm

FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really??? Cabal120
    FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really??? Cabal121

this noob with his friend...eenj or smthing...wierd nickname were doing ft2 duo...i was checking his friend and surpriiiiize..... i got him too :/ and you guyz can finish ft2 duo??? w/o breaking the gates??? c'mon man...you are Cabal Gods or what?
    BOTH ARE BANNED!!
    BEING IN PARTY WITH SOME1 WITH HACKS AND YOU ENJOY HIS HACKS INSTEAD OF REPORTING HIM IS CONSIDERED COMPLICITY AND IS PUNISHED WITH PERMANENT BAN!!!
    Hunterz
    Hunterz

FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really??? Empty Re: FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really???

Post by Hunterz Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:25 pm

hahaha suddenly ispita been summon.. pawned !
    lionheart
    lionheart
    Admin

FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really??? Empty Re: FastKiLLeR and his friend in FT2 DUO :/ holy crap!! really???

Post by lionheart Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm

I decided to give FastKiLLeR a chance this time since the one who use hack is his team member not him.

But I will not allow any of this situation happen again. Anyone in the party use hack, and is not report to us, the whole party member will get ban.
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 am

Good Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:14 pm