htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

2 posters

I have some ideas , what you think about it? :)

WhosYourDaddy
    WhosYourDaddy

I have some ideas , what you think about it? :) Empty I have some ideas , what you think about it? :)

Post by WhosYourDaddy Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello everyone !
    I have some ideas to share with you all ;P

We should make youtube channel :) make some vids about
    server first look and etc. Server will get more popular :P

Also we can make Harlem shake , or just big big dance like 20 peoples also put in youtube . :)

Also there could be weekly events , like every sunday evening by server time , then all can come and try luck ;)

Now server have 1tg channel 170-190lvl, better 2tg channels 120-169lvl and 170-190lvl then lower level players could go war too.

That's all for now :) Bye and take care :P
    And don't forget say what you think about it :)

WhosYourDaddy*

[GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

I have some ideas , what you think about it? :) Empty Re: I have some ideas , what you think about it? :)

Post by [GM]Miracle Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Harlem shake is a nice ideea! about event we do events 2,3 or 4 times per week now... and big events are at least one per month where you can win eCoins... about Mission War...the 170-190 one is the only one atm because there are few people who wants to go war and to do 170 is pretty easy. when we will make more videos we will make a youtube channel too... that's why i did video event Very Happy more video events will be avaible soon so don't worry Very Happy