htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

+2
Cloud-Strife
kozini
6 posters

noobs noobs noobs noobs

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud-Strife
    Cloud-Strife

noobs noobs noobs noobs  Empty Re: noobs noobs noobs noobs

Post by Cloud-Strife Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 pm

LoL?You just said "Im a hacker"?You shouldn't be banned for this post?lol...seriously?facepalm..
    vilmantas26
    vilmantas26

Post by vilmantas26 Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:10 pm

noobs noobs noobs noobs you say about you kozi thats the true...we dont let you play here with hack trust me..ImSoLuck
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Post by [GA]Grimm Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:21 pm

[quote="kozini"]I'm already found way how to make here 20 cr on lvl 1.
    You really need to learn how to protect your files.

OMG, ur really are the best, any player with brains now that 20cr can be done with CE, also WH is easy create with map editing, so as Gm mode can be done by creating dll injector or trainer, so nothing new Kozi:) just swalow it and find another server.

PEACE.
    [GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

Post by [GM]Miracle Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 pm

kozi...don't worry...it's just a matter of time 'till we catch u...you will not get away with this...not now...not everytime... you also don't know who's in and who's not from our team. don't worry guyz...we will catch him Very Happy you will get banned kozi... everytime Smile) ahahaha
    BTW.....topic closed...it's pointless to let it closed...now that u told everyone that u still on the server everyone will hunt you down...you don't know how our panel looks like so u can suck big time. good luck on your "invisible" mode Smile) i already have a clue who are you...all i need is a good print screen...as u said...you don't know when i'm online and when i'm offline Very Happy
    this server is too good to be broke by a guy like you...and me and dark and lion are the best on catching guyz like u...you dind't predicted your ban...sooo...you will never know when u will be banned again...and again...and again...untill u give up....we will never give up...it's our server...you can't do whateva' you like on it. get used to it.

Last edited by [GM]Miracle on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Post by [GA]Grimm Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 pm

just ban his ip and thats all, because play through proxy will be impossible due to lag;D
    [GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

Post by [GM]Miracle Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 pm

grimm shut up Smile) i know what i'm doing Smile)
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 am

Kozi, you know I'm not so polite with those who don't deserve it, so you might as well shove a pineapple up your ass. I don't believe what you say, but if it's true you will be banned again, only this time it will be IP ban you lifeless son of a bitch. Grow up, get a life, get a job find a girlfriend. Don't waste your life with bullshit like this because one day when reality kicks in and life hits you in the face with a hammer it might be too late. Now the final decision is yours. This was just my advice in order to improve your lifestyle which sucks big time Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:03 am