htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

4 posters

Need new GM

vilmantas26
    vilmantas26

Need new GM  Empty Need new GM

Post by vilmantas26 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:42 am

hello i fink need more gm who can be in morning or whats time to much hakkers is here,i fink 1 from GA must got GM who i dont know i fink best way is VOTE
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Need new GM  Empty Re: Need new GM

Post by [GA]Grimm Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:00 pm

vilmantas26 wrote:hello i fink need more gm who can be in morning or whats time to much hakkers is here,i fink 1 from GA must got GM who i dont know i fink best way is VOTE
    +1 some1 like me, banhammer:D
    kevin123

Post by kevin123 Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 pm

here xPvPx i need GA Very Happy
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Would be a good idea but we already are 4 GMs which is more than enough.

Regarding the morning hackers, they will be banned sooner or later. I think kozi is the best proof of that. Nobody gets away with hacks Smile It's all just a matter of time.

And in the morning we are busy with real life work and real life problems. One who has nothing to do besides playing is definetly not suitable for the GM position because it proves that has no responsability whatsoever or is just a school boy Smile. It doesn't matter if you can play 24h/24h, 7days a week. It matters how you play (work).

Besides, the actual GAs are active mostly from the same hour as we GMs are. So it won't make any difference.

Being a GM takes a lot of responsability, for us it's not "just a game" but a second job in which we dedicate as much as we can from our free time instead of enjoying the real life, so that you can enjoy the game.
    And so far now I say we did an extraordinary job. We still have a lot more things to do for the server and we will do it so that all of you can enjoy the best gaming experience a CABAL Server can offer.
    Please understand that we are not robots (even robots run out of energy at some point), and we do everything we can FOR YOU and for EVERYONE else who plays on this server. And when i say play i don't count the hackers because that's not playing. ^.^

For now this topic will be closed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:23 pm