htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

2 posters

Sigmetal upgrade event

demolisher04

Sigmetal upgrade event Empty Sigmetal upgrade event

Post by demolisher04 Tue May 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi I would like to suggest that for the duration of this event, additional safeguards be sold by Event NPC Yul as well so that it doesn't become a pure donation fest. Normal players can only get up to 30 ecoins a day and an Enchant Safeguard High costs 100 ecoins and even by exchanging playtime it's only possible to get one Enchant Safeguard High after one and a half days Sad . I understand that donations are a source of income for you but as it is, this event is really more for either really super lucky players or for donators. Alternatively, I hope there can be a boost in upgrade success rates so that normal players can have a chance at getting those permanent Outrageous Sigmetal parts. Hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from.

Cheers!
    doarcalin

Sigmetal upgrade event Empty Re: Sigmetal upgrade event

Post by doarcalin Tue May 28, 2013 2:07 pm

I kinda agree with you here demolisher04.. getting Safeguard Enchants is kinda hard for those who are not donating.. and I guess the prices of Safeguard Enchants will rise because of this event.
    demolisher04

Post by demolisher04 Tue May 28, 2013 2:26 pm

doarcalin wrote:I kinda agree with you here demolisher04.. getting Safeguard Enchants is kinda hard for those who are not donating.. and I guess the prices of Safeguard Enchants will rise because of this event.

Precisely. And with that means only the rich/donators dominate and it's harder for normal players to enjoy the game, especially during Nation War. After the amp reduction patch, players who bought the items before the patch had to spend a lot of alz to get those and now with Safeguard prices skyrocketing, our budget is so much more limited

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:07 pm