htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

+31
yuriboyka
ocymnamzuged
[GA]Grimm
MaV27
jael123
borismax
Qaem
PawnZor
eXisss
proseuche
maxus2008
xDren0r
[GM]Kenneth
albert00001
tronyx
macoolits28
eQuinox
Raizer
Yummi2
[GM]Miracle
boybastos
doarcalin
kush201
DestinyLady
WhosYourDaddy
E8Core
in2ruder
otepsweak
Balls
Pa1n
[GM]DarkWhisperS
35 posters

[GA] Recruitment is now OPENED!

borismax

[GA] Recruitment is now OPENED! - Page 2 Empty Re: [GA] Recruitment is now OPENED!

Post by borismax Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name:- Boris Rozh
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):- 18 April 15 1995
    3. Country/City:- Philippines, Angeles city
    4. Languages you fluently speak:- I can speak English and Filipino fluently that people will understand. And a bit of Russian
    B) Short interview:
    1. Since when do you play Cabal Online? About 4 years. 2years in CabalPh and 2 years in Cabal Helix,private server
    2. Why do you want to become a [GA]? Well.. I like to play this game a lot and it would be nice to be a part of a staff in a server like this that I like, And I'll help new comers here in cabal SEAL and entertain their questions.
    3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members? Yes, I have enough knowledge about this game so I think that I have what it takes to be part of SEAL's staff
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? Not yet, Maybe I'll get my chance to have an experience to be a staff here Smile
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ? Since May 24 2013 IGN:Vystrelit/Level 190
    jael123

[GA] Recruitment is now OPENED! - Page 2 Empty Re: [GA] Recruitment is now OPENED!

Post by jael123 Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 pm

A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name:- Jael Macaraeg
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):- 17; 01 February 1996
    3. Country/City:- Philippines
    4. Languages you fluently speak:- English and Filipino
    B) Short interview:

1. Since when do you play Cabal Online?
    I've been playing Cabal approximately 6 years. I've started playing Cabal when it was first introduced here in the Philippines and I have been playing since then. I've tried other Private Servers but all I can say is, Cabal seal is the best since it has great potential.

2. Why do you want to become a [GA]?
    Because I want to help other players be the best they can here in Cabal Seal and I'm pretty sure I can do a good job helping them understand the tactics and the game play of Cabal without resorting to scamming and hacking.

3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members?
    I think I have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff since I've been an avid player since the introduction of Cabal here in the Philippines.

4. Have you ever been a staff member before?
    No, but I would love to be given an opportunity to help other players and to help make Cabal SEAL better than it already is. As I've said, SEAL is the best server I've ever played in and I would love to be a part of helping it reach it's full potential.

5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level?
    I started playing Cabal SEAL on May 23, 2013; and my IGN is Miguel/lvl182
    MaV27

Post by MaV27 Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:28 am

I would really love to see eXis to be a GA since he is old here. Filipino also is a great help in the server because most people play here are from the philippines.

Independence day on june 12!! Haha

Last edited by MaV27 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : June 12 :))
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

[GA] Recruitment is now OPENED! - Page 2 Empty ....

Post by [GA]Grimm Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 am

MaV27 wrote: I would really love to see eXis to be a GA since he is old here. Filipino also is a great help in the server because most people play here are from the philippines.

Independence day on june 12!! Haha

-1 to your post,and never praise your friends, only stuff should give positive or negative applicant reviews,and also there is no difference about what nationality are most players since main language on server is ENGLISH !! there are more important qualities which GA should have;) and from my point, stuff members should be mature and seriouse persons, atleast 20+ y.o but like i say its just my point of wiew:)

p.s anyway good luck to all applicants!

ALMOST FORGOT; MY +1 GOES TO eXis Wink
    ocymnamzuged
    ocymnamzuged

Post by ocymnamzuged Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 am

A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name:- Myco H. de Guzman
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):- 21 years of age, 31 August 1991;
    3. Country/City:- Philippines/Pampanga
    4. Languages you fluently speak:- Fluently: English and Tagalog;
    B) Short interview:
    I Play Cabal ph 9 years.
    I liked helping especially Newbies, I am Friendly, Active on talking what is their Problems when they dont know the quest
    3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members?
    I think Ocourse a Big YES Smile
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before?
    No but I would like to be a staff member in any Game especially in Cabal Seal because I Love this GAME! ahah
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ?
    Last 2 months.
    IGN:xMuramasa
    Level: 187
    yuriboyka
    yuriboyka

[GA] Recruitment is now OPENED! - Page 2 Empty GA-Recruitment

Post by yuriboyka Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:08 am

A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name:-
    Danaila Costin
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):
    3. Country/City:-
    Romania / Galati
    4. Languages you fluently speak:-
    Romanian + English
    B) Short interview:
    I play this nice game since 2006
    I wanna provide full support of my Cabal Online knowledge to all new commmers and help them to get along with other players
    I think i have it, just let me proove it Smile
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? Yes !
    Lost the title of staff member because I was an idiot and a selfish son of a ****, now after a while I thinked of what i've done and reviewed my behavior and I can say...I'm a new person
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ?
    Since March this year, IGN : ForceBlader -> YuriBoyka LvL 184(and growing)

Last edited by yuriboyka on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention class)
    Roa Nashion

Post by Roa Nashion Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 am

A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name:- Solis, Juneil Reuben Lim
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):- 16 y/o. 12/09/96
    3. Country/City:- Philippines/Angeles City
    4. Languages you fluently speak:-Chinese, Tagalog, English
    B) Short interview:
    1. Since when do you play Cabal Online? Never did.
    2. Why do you want to become a [GA]? Because it seems like a new challenge to be faced by a mere player like me.
    3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members? Sure, You just need the heart, the attitude and the discipline
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? Nope
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ? Just a month ago. Kazuto Lvl:185
    badpirates12

Post by badpirates12 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name:-Juven Estrada
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):-20 years, 25 January 1994
    3. Country/City:- Cagayan de Oro Philippine
    4. Languages you fluently speak:-English / Tagalog
    B) Short interview:
    1. Since when do you play Cabal Online? I play cabal PH sense 2005 and now i play Cabal seal
    2. Why do you want to become a [GA]?I want to help the coming new Players, I don't like cheat that's why i Quit cabal PH.
    3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members? Yes, cause i have more experience in cabal and i'm also Computer expert Very Happy
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? never been before, i try my best now.
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ? i have many character
    IGN: xBadJuvenn lvl-183 Chinox lvl-179 Shivas lvl-168 xBadPirates lvl-186 Zeus lvl-190
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    aamonx07xforum

Post by aamonx07xforum Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 am

Good Day! This is my application to become a "GA"
    A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name:- Raymond Guinto Roberto
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):- 20 y/o 07/04/1993
    3. Country/City:- Philippines / Valenzuela
    4. Languages you fluently speak:- English/Tagalog

B) Short interview:
    1. Since when do you play Cabal Online? Since 2005 i used to play Cabal Ph. but since the game was being destroyed because of lots of cheats i decided to play Cabal Seal.
    2. Why do you want to become a [GA]? I want to become a GA because i know that i can contribute/help other people regarding the game rather than the 500ec per week given to those who are GA already Very Happy. And also for me being a GA will enhance my ability in the field of conversation. For me being a GA means "Leadership", So being a leader you must show other players good conduct and good manners Very Happy 
    3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members? Of course! Hehe, For me everyone deserves to become a GA, Everyone who's responsible, firm but fair, Cares about others, humble, Loyal and easy to talk with. And for I have those Characteristics.
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? Yes i do become a Staff of ZHYPER mu.
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ? Since 2012 i used to play Cabal Seal and My IGN is IndianPana/190.

I have no special talents. I am only Passionately curious.

Last edited by aamonx07xforum on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i put the date since when i used to play cabal :D)
    yuriboyka
    yuriboyka

Post by yuriboyka Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:03 pm

badpirates12 wrote:2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year):-20 years, 25 January 1994
     iff i am not mistaken you are 19 not 20 lol!

Please check again your aplication for other mistakes 
    -1 from me sorry...for now Smile
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Post by [GA]Grimm Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 pm

yuriboyka wrote:
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? Yes !
      Lost the title of staff member because I was an idiot and a selfish son of a ****, now after a while I thinked of what i've done and reviewed my behavior and I can say...I'm a new person

.LOL you cant just say; hey i am changed, i am new person now, from my point of view you're not worthy  for some other chance !!!  So, sorry but  -1 FROM ME!!!!
    ocymnamzuged
    ocymnamzuged

[GA] Recruitment is now OPENED! - Page 2 Empty GA recruting

Post by ocymnamzuged Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:33 am

IF Im not blessed to get that tittle a GA please dont vote A SELFISH, BIG HEADED PERSON. We know their Attitude, We know People in a Community like this because We play there and We Communicate each other as we Play Cabal SEal.

MY VOTE: +1 Whosyourdaddy , beacuse whosyourdaddy is nice, mature, friendly, honest, trushworty person since I play cabal seal.
    sykesv2

Post by sykesv2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:11 am

A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name= Ulysses Exekiel N. Trinidad
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year)= 25 05/11/86
    3. Country/City= Buendia, Makati City Philippines
    4. Languages you fluently speak= English, Tagalog,
    B) Short interview:
    1. Since when do you play Cabal Online? = i start playing Cabal since 2004 i was a pioneer player of Cabal here in the Philippines.
    2. Why do you want to become a [GA]? = Just wanna Help/Guide and Advise off-course the players in the Game, and to develop my communication skills, through the game. and im happy to help my co-players in game, to teach the newbies, guide them on their quest and help to improve their in-game playing.
    3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members?= of-course not. i'm happy to know that my co-in-game players, know their rights and rules in the game upon me ^_^..im friendly but deadly...cheaters SuxXx...
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? no im not..but if the admins gives me a chance then go for it ill try my best to be the best [GA] in this server.
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ? actually i downloaded the client right now and i dont have an character yet...its awkward to say but as soon as possible i can create a character this is my first time to play in this server and i really want to help...thankz GM

P.S = I can play 18 - 20Hrs a Day
    ^_^
    GOD BLESS AND more Powers
    Sykesv2
    SYKES Philippines.

xDren0r

Post by xDren0r Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:37 am

Any other non-staff member is prohibited from "+/-" aplications. Also this does nothing to have with the other GA's too,since Dark is the one who's gonna choose the next GA. Let this thread be only for aplications.
    sykesv2

[GA] Recruitment is now OPENED! - Page 2 Empty RE: POST

Post by sykesv2 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:54 am

sykesv2 wrote:A) Personal information:
    1. Full Name= Ulysses Exekiel N. Trinidad
    2. Age + Date of birth (day/month/year)= 25 05/11/86
    3. Country/City= Buendia, Makati City Philippines
    4. Languages you fluently speak= English, Tagalog,
    B) Short interview:
    1. Since when do you play Cabal Online? = i start playing Cabal since 2004 i was a pioneer player of Cabal here in the Philippines.
    2. Why do you want to become a [GA]? = Just wanna Help/Guide and Advise off-course the players in the Game, and to develop my communication skills, through the game. and im happy to help my co-players in game, to teach the newbies, guide them on their quest and help to improve their in-game playing.
    3. Do you think that you have what it takes to be a part of the SEAL staff members?= of-course not. i'm happy to know that my co-in-game players, know their rights and rules in the game upon me ^_^..im friendly but deadly...cheaters SuxXx...
    4. Have you ever been a staff member before? no im not..but if the admins gives me a chance then go for it ill try my best to be the best [GA] in this server.
    5. Since when do you play Cabal SEAL and what is your IGN/Level ? i've created a character and im playing 5days got lv150 ^^ IGN: sykesv2...

P.S = I can play 18 - 20Hrs a Day
    ^_^
    GOD BLESS AND more Powers
    Sykesv2
    SYKES Philippines.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am