htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

2 posters

GM Plz look at this! Really need ur help!

FatalityKingz96

GM Plz look at this! Really need ur help! Empty GM Plz look at this! Really need ur help!

Post by FatalityKingz96 Wed May 22, 2013 1:29 am

I downloaded from the main site and downloaded the new patch( was marked recommended with red "*"), but i couldn't download the first link (very top download link) on main site under title "login patch".

But the real problem at the moment is, i can't start the game using "start.dat" it will say cant find "CabalMain.exe"
    and its right there so i click "cabalMain.exe" and that won't open due to it says "fmodex.dll" was not found. I cant find "fmodex.dll". My hope is we can find/fix "fmodex.dell" ,and that will lead to > "cabalmain.exe"working, witch leads to > "start.dat" working and me playing. I unziped all the files and put them in 1 folder using "WinZip"

I really need your help.
    I'm willing to try anything that will help me play Cabal Seal. Crying or Very sad
    I hope i was descriptive enough. Very Happy
    [GM]Kenneth

GM Plz look at this! Really need ur help! Empty Re: GM Plz look at this! Really need ur help!

Post by [GM]Kenneth Thu May 23, 2013 11:17 am

Ignore the top patch,

the latest patch is located at the most below link.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 am