htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

2 posters

WayXinh Banned!

[GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

WayXinh Banned! Empty WayXinh Banned!

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Yea yea...you can say that from the printscreens nothing shows up. But here's the thing. When using No BM Cooldown and No Skill Cooldown things work like this. After a certain amount of damage given by your skills you get disconnected. Because the damage is too fast and it can't be processed. This for No skill cooldown.
    For BM cooldown...if you add BM3 @hax and have the cooldown activated...the looks of BM3 will not show up...that is because when you use no cooldown it casts instantly and you can attack at the same time. So the visual FX of BM3 stops loading. only the red flames on your armor are shown.

If you consider that these don't serve as a certain proof I will make a video and show you how the hacking works. And after that we'll see who is the dumbfuck ^_^.

Enjoy.

WayXinh Banned! Cabal1305162319ver37700

WayXinh Banned! Cabal1305162319ver37700
    wayxinh

WayXinh Banned! Empty Re: WayXinh Banned!

Post by wayxinh Fri May 17, 2013 4:33 am

video? Some photos dc does not prove anything. and does not understand me hack Shocked
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Total bullshit ^_^
    I know what I saw and you know what you did Smile
    So stop acting stupid ^_^ You will not be unbanned. You break the rules, you suffer the consequences.
    Cheers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:48 pm