htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

MrsRassya - No Skill Cooldown - Unblocked for further investigation

[GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

MrsRassya - No Skill Cooldown - Unblocked for further investigation Empty MrsRassya - No Skill Cooldown - Unblocked for further investigation

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 pm

The title says it all. I can't believe how stupid some players can be...I just told him/her before war that the warrior from which I've made the pic is my normal char and still had the guts to use No Skill Cooldown beside me. More over that...she was pretending it's retargeting? Are you fkin kidding me? Retargeting is twice slower..she wasn't even moving while hitting. During retarget you move continuously no matter how laggy it is.
    From a simple screenshot you can't see her moving...but you can see the visual FX of the attacks. From now on i will record a vid of every hacker...not only screenshots.
    Cheers.

MrsRassya - No Skill Cooldown - Unblocked for further investigation Cabal1304300344ver37700

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:28 pm