htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

+19
[GM]Miracle
pula
[GA]Grimm
[GM]DarkWhisperS
eQuinox
OverGod
1nsanity
soulwinds
Pa1n
adytzu142
Grzybas
smielosz
doctorcrazy
Milky
WarriorX
radustrete
moralizander
susu
lionheart
23 posters

New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed)

[GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed)

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Seems so. Either way it must be offline in order to add the Item-Shop, Mission War timer, Player Ranking, Guild Ranking...etc etc.
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed) - Page 2 Empty ..

Post by [GA]Grimm Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:40 pm

what about stain clones for bm3, they will be at shop again??
    pula

New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed)

Post by pula Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Sp like in beta and class rank how you like yes I prefer cr 19 but what can I do? Very Happy
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:11 pm

HellFire wrote:what about stain clones for bm3, they will be at shop again??
    I don't know for sure, but probably yes. Smile
    [GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

Post by [GM]Miracle Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:12 pm

fine for me! the only thing that worries me is the lagg..will it be the same like in the beta-test? Question Shocked
    Tempesta
    Tempesta

Post by Tempesta Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 am

G.Master with no ALZ... do we got some alz at start ?
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Post by [GA]Grimm Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 pm

alz is easy to farm, but that SKILL EXP RATE is not good, also cr ppl are not lazy to do class rank quest, but thats why we look for private server, to get fun by playing not questing, those cr quests are most anoying thing at cabal. But that is jusst my point of wiew, that was not good idea to make cr6 at start!everything all is just perfect
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Post by [GA]Grimm Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Ohh yea, also sp have a bit low rate:D
    rainfall

Post by rainfall Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 pm

this open beta ,,they are posible to wipe out or not?????????
    doctorcrazy

Post by doctorcrazy Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

i want cr 18 too.. but what can we do... they dont care about our opinion
    Lady0Z

New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed) - Page 2 Empty New Open Beta

Post by Lady0Z Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 am

Why most all the playerz want cr19 coz they got boring do the same thing since first episode of cabal.U all ask people opinion but went we all give, u all dont care, so better close this tread.I wonder where my last tread, gone with the wind I think Question Question
    Lady0Z

Post by Lady0Z Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 am

If u all can't give cr19 ,how about cr14 so playerz can do BM3 quest
    [GA]Grimm
    [GA]Grimm

Post by [GA]Grimm Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Lady0Z wrote:Why most all the playerz want cr19 coz they got boring do the same thing since first episode of cabal.U all ask people opinion but went we all give, u all dont care, so better close this tread.I wonder where my last tread, gone with the wind I think Question Question

totally agree with you, thats what private server is about, ppl here want to play and have fun not do those stupid boring cr quests:) i hope Lion will think about it! or just add bm3 stain clones back to the shop, because a lot of ppl cant do even those quests without bm3, so if they will be able to buy bm3 they will not cry about cr quests, but its only my opinion.

Grimm.
    doctorcrazy

Post by doctorcrazy Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 pm

i hope Lion will think about it!

haha, he doesn't care, if he did now we all got cr 19....
    glennlaurence

New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed) - Page 2 Empty If you already have EP8 client, you only need to download the file below and replace to your client folder

Post by glennlaurence Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:41 am

If you already have EP8 client, you only need to download the file below and replace to your client folder:

can u teach me how to replace client folder in simp cabal??i want to play cabal seal i dont know how/?
    lionheart
    lionheart
    Admin

Post by lionheart Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:53 am

glennlaurence wrote:If you already have EP8 client, you only need to download the file below and replace to your client folder:

can u teach me how to replace client folder in simp cabal??i want to play cabal seal i dont know how/?

First of all, welcome to Cabal Seal.

It is very easy to setup and play on our server, if you already have EP8 server, you only need to download 2 things:

Got to http://cabal.sealgamer.com/download/download.aspx

1) Download "If you already have EP8 client, you only need to download the file below and replace to your client folder:"
    2) Latest Patch (Important! Must Download!)

After download, extract everything to your cabal folder and that's all!
    glennlaurence

Post by glennlaurence Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:59 am

thnkz...i open start bat ,it appears x-trap and code_field error something?how can i fix it thnkz
    glennlaurence

New Open-Beta Configuration (Proposed) - Page 2 Empty i do the step ,why i cant enter my account? it no appears no loading why?i cant play the game

Post by glennlaurence Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 pm

i do the step ,why i cant enter my account? it no appears no loading why?i cant play the game

pls help
    lionheart
    lionheart
    Admin

Post by lionheart Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi Glennlaurence,

In this case I would suggest you to re-download the whole client.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:10 pm