htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
htpp://cabalseal.forumms.com

Cabal (Episode 8) Private Server Malaysia | Singapore | Indonesia | Thailand | Philippines

3 posters

just look :D

gigimisu

just look :D Empty just look :D

Post by gigimisu Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Just look how one GM from his plyer character speack with players on global chat

http://www.filehost.ro/29337080/Cabal_130307_1320_Ver376_0000_jpg/

and for you translate is this:

" i'll put my dick in all you have much more sweet includin ur sweet momy "

this is mode who speack an GM with other players ??? sorry but if he will don`t be punished i will leave this server with my friends and we tell to everyone what this happened Wink
    [GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

just look :D Empty Re: just look :D

Post by [GM]Miracle Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:04 am

first you don't know english at all...2nd is not english in shout so is not related to everyone...3rd i know the guy and he would never start use offensive language for nothing... read what you said 3-4 up lines and then we talk...and translate what you said too...
    gigimisu

Post by gigimisu Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:24 am

4rd if u know "so much english" go translate all we sayd on globat chat , and don`t come here just u know him , u don`t know nothing , jus if u wnat tu protect him , u don`t have right on this , because i don`t remind to something wron to mad him to speack to me like this , and yes i'm not a good english speacker , but i know what is right and what is wron , and hes speacks is not right , he trade alz from hes GM to hes player character and if any player aks him to help he say to don`t have acces to move some alz from this account , so ... LIER ... CORUPT ... FAKE ... he did so much wrongs on this server ... and with this i`m not speacking with u when superior ADMIN don`t come to punish him or me .
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:46 am

gigimisu you should've watch your language on the chat Smile for not being on my GM char i could've said anything i wanted. And for being insulted...i insulted too Smile I don't let dumbfucks and rubbish noobs insult me Smile If you like it or not...that's the way it goes. have a great night. I can delete this topic but i won't Smile I want lion to see it, since you're the one who started insulting.
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:54 am

Oh and i forgot one thing ^.^ You are right, I am not allowed to move alz from my GM account and give it away. I am only allowed to move it on the same account which i did. My chars are all on the same account ^.^. The alz goes away only if i make events or buy something / pay GAs.
    gigimisu

Post by gigimisu Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:16 am

tell me how i insulted you there , i told you something about your mom ??? i don`t i cursed you ??? no , i don`t , but u did , so don`t have any sence to be negative on ur words , ur stress'd by what u did how u insulted and cursed me ... that is the exemple who whant to share to other members ( players) from this server ??? good luck Wink
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 am

You started by calling me a noob w/o reason Smile Afterwards idk what it was but StreetBlader got involved too. :)And you started insulting him too. That's when i got insane Smile I'm sick of stupid kids like you who don't know how to behave. What's worse is that there are not only kids who don't know how to behave. There are adults too which makes me even more sick -.-
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:11 am

Show some respect if you want to be shown the same. Otherwise go ...
    [GM]Miracle
    [GM]Miracle

Post by [GM]Miracle Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:27 am

gigimisu just stop before i get angry too...and dark...close the topic...don't delete it.
    gigimisu

Post by gigimisu Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:02 am

Ganja u can angry when ever u want i don`t care about you , and dark please post 1 picture when i called you "noob" or i insulted you , or i cursed you, or u don`t have ??? ohhhhhhhh right ... i forget ... this think don`t happened , for that u don`t have , and i``m sure u will delete or close this topic because uand ur friend GANJA are "angrys" of this reclaim ... but if i`m wrong come proof about i insulted , cursed you like you sayed ... Wink
    [GM]DarkWhisperS
    [GM]DarkWhisperS

Post by [GM]DarkWhisperS Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:16 pm

I will close it. It will still be visible. And no i don't have screens because i make screens only when i have a motive to ban someone. That wasn't a very good motive to ban you ^.^ Yet i still don't care. Cheers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:47 am